1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you register with OXBOLD.com, you provide us with personal information and consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers located in the Malaysia.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
* email address, physical contact information, and sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
* community discussions, comments, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through the Site, and correspondence sent to us;
* computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, and ad data;
* other information, including IP address and standard web log information, and
* supplemental information from third parties. (For example, if the information you provide cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information (such as your driver license, credit card statement, and/or a recent utility bill or other information confirming your address), or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information.)
2. USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
* provide the services and customer support you request;
* send newsletter for updating of our services, events, promotion of products and etc.
* resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
* customize, measure, and improve our services and the Sites' content and layout;
3. OUR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
* service providers under contract who help with our business operations; (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs and co-
branded credit cards)
* other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information; (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific
* law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity; (In such events we will
disclose name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, and fraud complaints.) and
* other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity. (Should such a combination occur, we will require that the new
4. ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED WITH USERNAME
Your Username is displayed throughout OXBOLD.com and is therefore available to the public. All of your activities on the Site will be traceable to your Username. Other people can see comments that you have posted, feedback, ratings and so on. Notices are sent to other community members regarding suspicious activity and policy violations on the Site and refer to Username(s) and specific items. Therefore, if you associate your name with your Username, the people to whom you have revealed your name to will be able to personally identify your activities in OXBOLD website.
5. USING INFORMATION FROM OXBOLD.COM
Our Sites enable you to share personal information in order to complete transactions. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. To help protect your privacy, we allow only limited access to other users' contact(s). When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other's name, User ID, email address, and other contact(s). In all cases, you must give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
You agree to use user information only for:
* OXBOLD.com transaction-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages;
* using services offered through OXBOLD.com (e.g. comments and fraud complaints), or
* other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages of the Site to help analyze our web page flow, customize our services, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
* Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
* You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Sites.
7. NO SPAM, SPYWARE OR SPOOFING
8. ACCOUNT PROTECTION
Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters for comments and transaction. Do not disclose it to anyone. If you do share your password or personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify OXBOLD and change your password.
Your information is stored on our servers located in Malaysia. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
10. THIRD PARTIES