Frequently Asked Questions for Motocross Coaching Malaysia
1. Do I need reservations?
Yes. We have a limited number of bikes based on weight, age, and height, therefore reservations are necessary. The motocross lesson will easily fill up, especially during peak days like weekends and public holidays. All of the activities we provide require a reservation in advance; for more information, please see our description. Booking is easy; simply click book now and follow the instructions.
2. What is motocross?
Motocross, also known as "MX," is a dirt-bike racing sport in which riders race on off-road courses such as gravel, mud, or grassy roads. Motocross isn't only about competing with other riders; the road itself has several obstacles to overcome.
3. What is the Minimum Age Requirement?
We require a minimum age of 6 years old to begin learning motocross, as well as the ability to ride a bicycle and balance.
4. Can I attend if I don't know how to ride a manual or clutch motorcycle?
Yes, the basic requirement is to be able to ride a bicycle. Bike controls will be taught during the session if you are unfamiliar.
5. When is the lesson available for booking?
We operate from Wednesday through Sunday. Monday and Tuesday are closed for bike repair and service.
6. Do you provide all of the gears?
Yes, everything from the helmet to the boots, as well as all protective protection, is provided. You must bring your own socks and long shirts. Due to hygiene concerns, we do not provide this.
7. Do I need to be physically fit?
Motocross riders should be light and strong, with good endurance and muscular strength. Good upper-body and core strength, shoulder and arm strength, and hand and leg grip are required to stay on and control your bike effectively. Motocross is practically a total-body sport.
8. Who is responsible for bike and gear damage?
The Indemnity Agreement you would have signed before the lesson began would have made you fully responsible for the bike and gear. If it is determined that you were at fault, you will have to cover the cost of the related damages. Minor damage, such as dents and scrapes, is acceptable.
9. After I've booked & paid, is there a cancellation charge?
Any cancellations 48 hours before appointment dates will be voided.
10. What happens if I injured myself and can't continue the lesson?
Depending on how much time has elapsed, the lesson can be carried forward. This will be managed on a case to case basis.
11. What happens if there is bad weather such as rain?
Dirt bikes are designed to be ridden in a variety of conditions, including wet weather such as rain. Riding in the rain might be riskier, especially if you are a beginner. However, riding your bike in the rain is generally considered safe and it's more fun. Eventually, you must learn to ride dirt bikes in different conditions like dirt, grass, rain and mud to improve your skills in this sport.
Most training can be processed under slight drizzle rain, and will not commence under heavy rain or thunderstorm. For safety reasons, we may need to re-schedule your experience to a later date due to bad weather conditions.
12. Do you have people help me to take photos/videos during my lesson?
Yes, we will have other trainers who will help to take videos/photos of your session.
13. Do you have action camera mounts on your helmet & bikes?
On certain helmets, but not on motorcycles. You are welcome to bring your own helmet mounts, and we can assist you in setting them up.
14. Do you provide water to drink or selling drink in your site?
Yes! We sell beverages on our site. There is also alcohol.
15. What does the package rate cover?
Your cost covers the following:
1. Brief theory of dirt bike and track
2. Dirt bike to match your height and experience
3. Experience motocross instructor and trainers
4. Full set of gear from helmet to the boots, as well as all protective protection
5. Mechanic support on site
6. One by one coaching during the lesson
7. Bike petrol for your motocross lesson through out the lesson
16. How do I book the Motocross Coaching?
You can book the by filling the Booking Form on our website. If you have any questions about the lesson before booking, please call or WhatsApp our General Line for assistant at
17. How early should I arrive beforehand to my lesson?
Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to your lesson. If you are not familiar with the area you may want to allow some extra time before your departure time. Make sure to get good directions before you leave home (we provide Google & Waze Map in your Confirmation Email and this website).
FYI: Be sure to take your instructor or OXBOLD contact number with you. All lessons start at the set scheduled and times if you are late or you have missed the lesson. Make sure you are familiar with our booking policies.
18. What happens on a typical Motocross Lesson?
Your lesson begins when you arrive at the scheduled meeting time and place. The instructor will assist you by preparing your gear to fit you and your bike based on your height and experience, as well as checking the bike's condition and having petrol available for your off-road motocross session. Following that, perform some safety checks on your gear and the condition of your bike.
After all of the briefing and checking are completed, it is time to ride the bike and begin motocross on the off-road training. It depends on how many people attend the lesson; one trainer to a maximum of three students per session.
19. Do you provide insurance cover?
Yes, although insurance is optional and we strongly recommend it for your peace of mind especially when you are involved in extreme sports activities. Once issued, insurance is non-refundable.
Check out your Insurance Benefits to know more about the coverage.